domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

IN A MONASTRY

four nuns were waiting tightly the moment in which the priest would arrive to hear their confessions, finally the priest was there, the first nun reached him and said:
  -I beg your forgiveness, father, for I have made sin.
  -how can it be? what sin may you have commited?
  -father, I saw the penis of a man
  -reason being that that is the sin, you are gonna prey 10 times 'avemaria' and will wash your eyes with blessed water and I will forgive you
 the first nun left and the second one came in
  -I beg you forgiveness, father, for I have made sin.
  -go ahead, tell me
  -father, I touched the penis of a man
then you are gonna prey 30 times 'avemaria' and will wash your hands with blessed water and I will forgive you.
then the priest heared the other two nuns fighting and yelling
  -please, sisters, calm down, what's the source of your conflict?
then the 4th nun said:
  -sorry, father, but there's no fucking way that I will be washing my mouth in the fountain of the blessed water minutes later than she (referring to the other nun) will be there washing her ass

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario