martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

ANT-BEAR

happened one day that a fly was touring in a zoo that she stopped before a place filled by a strange animal.
-you, who is so rare, tell me, please, what thing are you?
-I am a wolf-dog. -he replied.
-wait, wait, wait, or either you are a wolf or either you are a dog, you just can't be both things at the same time
-in fact, since my mother was a wolf and my father a wolf, I ended being a wolf-dog.
-ok.
the fly continued touring and she found an even stranger animal
-tell me, please, what thing are you?
-I am an pig-wild boar.
-I may be a fly, but I'm no dumb, nobody is two things at a time, you might be a pig or a wild boar but not both things.
-I'm not mocking on you, my mother was a pig and my father a wild boar so the result is me
-ok, I understand
later on, the fly met the strangest animal of her journey and she couldn`t help askin'
-I am an ant-bear
-whaaaat???????

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario