miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

THE MOST INTELLIGENT DOG IN THE WORLD

a guy met another guy on a pub, they talked, they drinked, they cheered durin' a long time that night and then one of the guys says:
-is time for me to leave right now, I live far from here and I don't want to be walkin' these streets late at night.
-nevermind- says the other one - I live close from here and you can spend the night at my house.
so they carried on drinking for some more hours, then they left together and when they arrived to the house of the inviter, happened that the man had a big dog on the front door which groaned and showed his teeth to the stranger.
-just don't fear, this is Bastian, my puppy dog and he's the most intelligent dog in the world, look
Bastian, the man here, he's a friend
inmediately the dog stoped groaning
the two men went in, they drinked some more and the owner of the house tells:
-make yourself comfortable, relax and act as if this was your own house, would you like to read on something?
-Bastian, go to the bedroom, the pile of comics and bring here for the man a magazine BATMAN from august 1975.
the dog goes and brings a BATMAN magazine which was from august 1975
-just don't be astonished, I've already told you that this one was the most intelligent dog in the world, do you still don't believe me, I'll show you, get your clothes off.
-Now Bastian suck off the man
the dog groans and steps back
-Bastian, I do command you to suck off the man
the dog groans and steps back again
-ok, Bastian, as you wish but notice that this is the last time I'll show you how to do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario