sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012

HELL

a guy dies and goes to hell, the devil himself takes him and tell:
-at this very moment we are doing some upgrades here, meanwhile we have available three torture-places from where you can choose and spend the eternity within, I will show you, come with me
the guy obeys
they reach the first place
the devil explains:
-here, them, sinners are fryed in boiling oil and from time to time they are placed in boiling water so they can rest for a moments, do you like it here?
-well, I'm not too convinced, show me more.
they continue and reach the second place
-in here -explains the devil - people is punished with whips and swords the 24 hours of the day, this one is a room many ones find as favorite.
-please, show me the next one
they go on and reach to a place were there's a big lagoon full of shit and pis where people is standing inside only with their heads over the surface.
-this place we call it 'the big swamp' and every shit and pis released in the world comes here
the guy think, well, this looks to be the less violent place and with time I would even get used to the smell.
-ok. mr. Devil, I've chose, I'm stayin' here - says the guy
-as you wish, go, step inside and find the place you believe is the most convenient for you and welcome to the first day of your eternity.
-thanks.
the guy enters and the devil leaves
10 minutes later another demon comes and he claps his hands to get the attention focused on him and shouts:
-ok, the rest-time is over, EVERYBODY ON THEIR KNEES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario