sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

BOY VS. MAILMAN

a young boy 14 or 15 years old walks the street pulling a leash with a dead puppy, he goes straight and enters a low quality bordello
talks to the woman in charge and asks:
-I want to have sex with a gal who has siphilis, gonhorrea, herpes, sexual fungus and if possible bugs of the pubic hair.
the woman hears the request and calls a gal who fully satisfy the client
when the youth is leaving, the woman in charge just can't hold back her couriosity and asks the boy why
-well -says the boy- tonight my dad and my mom are going to see an opera, and as usual they will take a babysitter to watch after my little brothers and sisters and me and I know that somehow I will be having sex with her, when my parents return, dad will drive to her home the girl and before reaching the place, dad will make love to her, once in home mom and dad will have a quick round, and tomorrow when the mailman comes he will make love to mom, and THAT, THAT is the one whose life I want to spoil, 'cause it was HIM who killed my doggie with his motorcycle this morning

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario