miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

RUNNER

a guy was in the apartment of his lover makin' love to her when suddenly the couple hears the key in the main door
-there, he is, my husband, if he finds you here he will kill us both. -she says, worried and jumps off the bed and kicks the clothes in the floor hiding them under the bed
so the man, nude, goes out trough a window, the apartment is on the first floor of the building and in that very moment a marathon was passing by right there, so he jumps to the middle of the crowd and pretends he is another runner, after a few seconds another guy gets closer and asks him:
-excuse me, sir, but you who is runnin' without a t-shirt, what club do you belong to?
-the fact is that I run without a t-shirt 'cause I don't belong to any club.
and I noticed too that you are runnin' without a short
-because shorts usually hurt my legs
-but the street is hot and you're not wearing shoes either
-my doctor told me that the hot cement is good for my feet
-well, then I do understand, you're bringing a condom on just in case rain pours

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario