jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

MY SUPERMAN

certain day a guy was arriving home several hours after his working shift was over and while he walked home he was brainstorming to find an excuse for his wife (who he already knew was extremely jelous), he reached his home and tried to make the less noise possible, but his wife was waiting for him and instead of the insult he was ready to get she said
-good night, my superman-don't you stay standed there, come in, close the door, my superman, it's cold outside, do you want me to cook a hot soup for you? my superman, or do you prefer to have a shower and make yourself comfortable first?
stepping out of his surprise he finally asks:
-what happens here, I come late and instead of pissing off you call me 'my superman' here there's something strange, what? why?
-I call you 'my superman' 'cause only that idiot and you wear their underwear over the trousers

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario